Website Bluestar Engineering LTD.
Bluestar Engineering Ltd. is a Calgary based EPCM company specializing in small to medium size oil and gas projects. We are a group of professionals who form a fully integrated multi-disciplinary organization backed by many years of experience.
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Project Engineer to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Project support work for design basis, budgets and schedules.
• Participate in facility planning and design.
• Detailed calculations, specification of equipment, review and check detailed engineering drawings.
• Work with drafting staff to prepare PFDs, and PIDs.
• Prepare and review bids.
• Perform review and evaluation of equipment vendor design data, calculations and drawings and communicate with supplier and client personnel.
• Prepare regulatory submissions for facility projects to the AER, AENV, ABSA, OGC and other bodies as required.
• Prepare Line List, Equipment List, Instrumentation List, Tie-in List, and Vendor Lists.
• Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree is required.
• 4 to 8 years of experience in an EPCM setting.
• Registered as an E.I.T. or P.Eng. with APEGA.
• Ability to adjust to change and multitask in a fast-paced setting.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Personable and able to work with a team in a multi-disciplinary environment.
• Desire to learn and develop professionally.
Please be advised that Bluestar Engineering Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and only applicants who are selected, will be contacted for an interview
• Full-time, Permanent
• Company events
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Extended health care
• Flexible schedule
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision care
• Monday to Friday