Website Bluestar Engineering LTD.
Bluestar Engineering Ltd. is a Calgary based EPCM company specializing in small to medium size oil and gas projects. We are a group of professionals who form a fully integrated multi-disciplinary organization backed by many years of experience.
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Piping Drafter/Designer to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate AutoCAD and CADWorx 3D modelling software.
• Knowledge of upstream oil and gas production projects – single/multiwell batteries, test satellites, pipeline gathering systems, oil storage batteries, etc.
• Produce plot plans, PFD’s, P&ID’S, piping plans and sections, piping isometrics, piping bills of materials.
• Existing facility as-built model creation.
• Modify and revise design documents as required.
• Managing multiple projects of varying size and complexity at the same time.
• Ensure compliance with approved design standards and specifications to provide quality designs.
• Post-secondary diploma in Process Piping Design or equivalent program.
• 4 – 8 years of relevant experience. EPCM experience is preferred.
• Personable and able to work with a team.
• Ability to adjust to change and multitask within a busy environment.
• Working knowledge of applicable industry codes, standards, practices, and procedures involved with the piping discipline.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Please be advised that Bluestar Engineering Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and only applicants who are selected, will be contacted for an interview.
• Company events
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Extended health care
• Flexible schedule
• Life insurance
• On-site gym
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision care
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)